Is there any herbs or natural remedies that can help you conceive ??

kokomaman

Asked by kokomaman at 4:03 AM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Let me know when you find out because I would love to know also. Good Luck I'll throw lots of baby dust to you.
    MyPassionDiva

Answer by MyPassionDiva at 12:19 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• thank you, I will let you know. But its not for me, its for my MIL' s sister, she would looove to have another baby, but she cant. I already had my angel 7 months ago. Good luck to you !
    kokomaman

Comment by kokomaman (original poster) at 12:37 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• There are some that boost fertility and regulate an irregular cycle, but as with anything else there are no guarantees. Dong Quai, Cumin, Vitex, Marjoram, Vitamin E, B-6, Manganese, Selenium, and Zinc.

For Men- Vitamin C, B-12, Manganese, Selenium, Zinc, and Essential Fatty Acids (EFA's) which are found in seeds (think pumpkin, sunflower, linseed and sesame), nuts, and oily fish ( Tuna mackerel salmon and herring)

Carrots, Bananas, pomegrantes, and figs also increase chances of conception.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 3:23 PM on Apr. 26, 2011