HELP PAIN AND BLEEDING!!!!! 15 weeks!!!!

I went to the er sunday cause i started bleeding. i have had abdominal pain and they said just to keep an eye on it that it was probably just ligaments but then i started bleeding the er couldnt find anything wrong the did an ultrasound and the baby was doing good. and the bleeding had stopped while i was there. yesterday i took it easy all day called the dr to follow up and she told me to rest for the next couple of days and that if is was still there or worse she wanted me to come in on wednesday. well the pain got progressively worse all day long yesterday and at about 7 pm i started bleeding again and havent stopped and i am scared to death. i dont know what else to do. at the er all they did was a pelvic examand an ultrasound they tested my blood for hcg but no other tests could this be an infection or something.. i am calling my dr as soon as her office opens and finding a way in there.

brittanybell

Asked by brittanybell at 4:52 AM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It doesn't sound like an infection, it sounds like you are bleeding internally from one of your organs. You might be the type to still get your period while pregnant my sister was like that but try to get to the doctor and make them do all the tests they can before you leave good luck hun
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 5:01 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• It's good that they did an ultrasound and your baby is good. There are several different reasons that some people bleed while they're pregnant but I would be just as worried as you are. I'm sure everything will be ok but I'd definitely call the doctor asap if I were you. Congratulations and good luck!
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 6:04 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I don't know what to say, but call your OB if you're still having concerns to ease your mind. I never had that happen. Hope you're better.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 7:16 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I know how bad you must be freaking out. I bled at the beginning of my pregnancy as well. Mine was from having multiple tears from my placenta to my uterus. I got put on bed rest for three months till they healed. The e.r. found this by doing an ultrasound. I would suggest trying very hard to stay off your feet until you get into the doctor. I hope that things go well for you. If you just ever want to talk no matter what happens message me.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 7:33 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I had an ectopic pregnancy while I was pregnant with a healthy at the same time. If there is an egg implanted in your tube it wont show up on an ultrasound.
    TWOpeazINaPOD

Answer by TWOpeazINaPOD at 9:46 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Oh dear...im sending lots of hugs your way.I can only imagine how worried you are.Try to rest and ease your mind sometimes your hormones make things worse than they really are a u/s that showed the baby was fine is good news so hold on to that until you go to the doctor
    keywilliams2k10

Answer by keywilliams2k10 at 1:49 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• they said i had bleeding arpund the placenta and that could be inflamming the uterus and causeing the pain and that is why i am bleeding they want me to rest and to come back in 2 weeks to make sure it is going away. it just scares me to death i cant stand not knowing what is going on and not being able to do anything to stop it. but thank god the baby is doing GREAT and he has a healthy strong heartbeat. and all his body parts are accounted for.i dont think i will breath for the next 2 weeks i cant stand not being able to fix it .
    brittanybell

Comment by brittanybell (original poster) at 4:39 AM on Apr. 27, 2011