Does it mean anything that my prenancy test is lighter then the one I took a few day ago?

I took a pregnancy test 2 days ago and it was positive, now I just took one this morning and it is still positive but the line is a LOT lighter. Does that mean anything?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 AM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Not really. Your pee may have been less strong. Usually if a test tells you you're pregnant, you are. Unless you've recently had a baby, miscarriage, or abortion (recently as in within the last couple of weeks) false positives are pretty rare. So congrats momma! Time to call the Dr
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 5:45 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I don't think so. Congrats. Don't drive yourself crazy by taking tests over, and over. Call your OB for an appointment if you haven't already. Nowadays, they won't see you till 12 weeks if you aren't having problems.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 7:19 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• No it doesn't mean anything as long as it's still positive. Different brands have different sensitivities and your urine may have also been concentrated when you tested the second time. Congrats and enjoy your pregnancy!!
    ashlee03

Answer by ashlee03 at 8:02 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Thanks, I am going to the doctor tom!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:27 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• This same thing happened to me actually, and I am now 30 weeks pregnant :) Congrats!
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 10:04 AM on Apr. 26, 2011