I cannot change my profile pic it just doesn't work, anyone else having this issue?

vivsmom424

Asked by vivsmom424 at 2:07 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in About CafeMom

• when you selected the picture you wanted to change, did you press "preview" or submit right after?

because i hit submit one time and it didnt do anything, i had to hit preview and then submit....

maybe that will work?
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:09 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I had this issue the first couple of times. Once you have selected you picture you have to hit "preview" which loads it, then go all the way to the bottom of the page and hit "save".
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 2:09 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Hi vivsmom424,

If you are still experiencing this issue, please click the 'Contact Us' link found at the bottom of any CafeMom page.

< The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 7:33 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Thank you! I was just being impatient ,I was hitting save before the picture was done uploading. Thank you again for your help I worked!
    vivsmom424

Answer by vivsmom424 at 10:44 AM on Dec. 5, 2008