What is your plans for today?

I have to clean; do laundry; and prepare some meals for in the freezer

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 6:27 AM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Well, I'm going to do a little cleaning, but since I'm going to be working outside later, planting veggies and such, I'm not going to kill myself. lol I also have to tie up a few of my plants that are getting too vine-y to fit on my shelves, and I plan to at LEAST get the upstairs bathroom clean from top to bottom.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:42 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Oh the usual, laundry, prepare meals and work in my office. Later though, I have to go practice darts because my dart team has ended it's winter session and we took second place but still have a final tournament on Thursday.

darter

Answer by darter at 6:30 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I'm going to wake the boys, get them ready and take them to school. Then I'm going to work where I'll finish a grant proposal and start a manuscript, along with some other "catch-up" stuff from taking a long holiday weekend. Round it off with "the homework battle" at 5 PM, dinner at 6:30, a little play time with the boys prior to getting them into bed and a long walk with the dog. If I manage, I'll squeeze in some laundry, cleaning a bathroom and washing dishes.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 6:46 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I'm having a root canal at 9:00.  Oh joy!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:04 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Good luck beeky!
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 7:11 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Thank you Dr.Donna:)

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:19 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Laundry, food shopping, cooking and clothes shopping
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 7:52 AM on Apr. 26, 2011