Dont be rude answer it or dont!!

Don't be rude just asking a? anyway some times i fell like i'am pregnant then i don't was up wit that i have a doc appt tomorrow! I been havin a lot of back pain and alil bit of milk have been coming out of one of my breast my period have been very different i bleed for 2 days then sometimes 3 days then nothing and my period usally be 7days i have put on weight just on my tummie and my period have been doin this since september and i went to the doctors already she said my hcg level was low and i have to come bac but i had alost and my family so i never went back and now iam goin back after 2 months so what do you think and if iam pregnant iam around 13 weeks. and my jeans and shirts have been gettn to small people have been askn me and i just would say no iam not pregnant and i never had a change and my period before dis always have b

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• first of all i cannot not understand majority of what you are saying because you are writing askn and dis and gettn and "was up wit" i dont speak slang sorry.

if you are asking if you could be pregnant, well if you had sex you could be, i would just wait until your dr appt tomorrow. i know its hard and you are sitting here with probably a million things going through your mind, but honestly we arent able to tell you if you are or not...the doctor would be the best person to speak with about it.

Good luck.
    Anonymous

• You sound like it to me. Im not sure that you would have milk if you werent. So if I had to guess, I would say yes.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 2:12 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• first of all i cannot**** understand majority of what you are saying because you are writing askn and dis and gettn and "was up wit" i dont speak slang sorry.

Good luck.
    Anonymous

• be the same never no change. and sometimes now i cant use the bathroom. and i start to have alot of discharge this month
    Anonymous

• you can still lactate and not be pregnant, wait until you speak with your physician.
    Anonymous

• Sorry about the writing
    Anonymous

• i had my period til i was 3 months and they were the same as before i didnt gain much weight so i never noticed it i would say yes as well
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 2:14 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• only the doc can tell you for sure. It's good that you are going. Good luck!
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 2:18 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• You could be pregnant if you have been having sex. But you could have something wrong with you too. And your telling ppl not to be rude to you when you yourself asking the quetion the way you did was very rude. You just need to wait for your appt cause there aren't anybody here who can tell you what going on with your body sorry.
    Anonymous

• Or i should say there isn't anybody here who can tell you whats wrong with you.
    Anonymous