Do you have?

Neighbors that think their sh** doesn't stink and that they are better then everyone else? How do you deal with them?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 6:35 AM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yeah. Were the youngest family in our neighborhood. When we first moved in we were asked if we were some kind of drug lords because people like us shouldnt be able to afford to live here. o.O This chick was a real bitch to me until i found out they didnt even buy their home it was given to them and i went off when she made a snide remark at me again, I pretty much was like i guess we are better then you because we actually have a mortgage & pay our bills and wasnt handed a nice home on a silver platter. We dont really speak anymore LOL
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 7:07 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Yep and I ignore them. I heard they got invited to parties by the people who previously owned my house and I have never invited them and I think it pisses them off. I don't invite them because they go to bed at like 9 and when I entertain, it last til like 12-1. They have called the police on us for being to loud a couple times, but that was 3 yrs ago. We just say hi and go about our business now. They plow their driveway all winter and they know we have the longest uphill driveway in the neighborhood but have never offered to help. They just watch us shovel our butts off. They got a new driveway, new decks front and back and a giant swimming pool, which by the way we have never been invited to go in. Sometimes I think they think they live in the country where all is quiet. Sorry, people you live in the city right up on my house. lol
    darter

Answer by darter at 6:43 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I ignore them.But I ignore the majority of my neighbors anyway,no matter what their shit smells like!
    MistyBlueMom

Answer by MistyBlueMom at 9:34 AM on Apr. 26, 2011