Has anyone tried...

Become Beauty? I got a sample kit off their website for free and I love the product (made my skin look great in just a couple days) but I'm not sure if I should sell it. Their commissions sounds very profitable and I like how they are a well established brand in australia. Would love to make extra money on the side. Anyone else have experience with the company?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Sorry to say that I've never heard of them. Good luck with your research though.
    Mrs_Bonsta

Answer by Mrs_Bonsta at 9:18 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• No I have not but since I do have a great skincare that I use and market. If you are going to do this, make sure you do the research. Profitable commissions is one thing but how long have they been in business, are their products science based? Have they had any form of legal problems regarding their Skincare.
    The most important thing is loving what you do and sharing it with others. Good luck!
    usanamama

Answer by usanamama at 5:18 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• If you are looking for a good skincare line to carry why dont you consider Avon. It has been in business for over 100 years and their products are amazing. It is easy to sell due to the fact everyone is familiar with the products and the quality and prices are amazing. I am a rep and I love it. It allows me to work from home, make new friends, have time for my family and make money all at the same time. You do not have to buy inventory to get started. If you are interested visit my web page at www.youravon.com/ketheridge. The company has wonderful training and you can win trips all sorts of things.
    avonmon

Answer by avonmon at 2:31 PM on Dec. 7, 2008