Do you ever just want a load of alone time?

I'm used to getting some alone time but have had compnay for a month now and I think I'm going to go crazy soon...lol They leave in two days. I'm anxious!!!

darter

Asked by darter at 7:02 AM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• Wow a month! Less than 50 hours to go lol
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 7:19 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• yes i would like to go places without my husband being paranoid that i will cheat on him. i mean, who goes EVERYWHERE with their husbands and then come home and spend MORE time with him and go to bed with him?

i would like to go for a girl's night or something.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:13 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• americansugar80 - my mom does! lol She and my dad work together - I don't know how they do it! It would drive me nuts.

I do find that I want alone time. I generally stay up later than everyone else so I can get that time. Except when my SO is home, he's up way later than anyone else could. lol But I just stay up 2-2 1/2 hours later than everyone else. Plus, I have time during the day while the kids are at school that I'm able to get a little alone time in, in between cleaning, etc.

I know that when my SO is home, even though I miss him when he's gone, I do end up kind of looking forward to him leaving again, so I can get my alone time. I feel kind of guilty for that, but...I don't know. I love him, I love my kids, but I do need time where I get to be me, not someone's mom or someone's girlfriend.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:53 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I hate having people in my house for a long time! Starts to feel like it's no longer my house. I totally understand where you're coming from!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:45 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Try to get alone time in small doses throughout the week. It will help keep stress down without you missing big chunks of time with your family!
    AustinsMommyMI

Answer by AustinsMommyMI at 12:31 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I take long walks.
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 12:33 AM on Apr. 27, 2011