:(

Got to take baby for his second lot of injections today :( He couldn't have them last week because he was unwell, and he has to have 3 this time! :( Sooo wish I could have them for him! I know it's for the best but it's going to break my heart :( and to make things even worse, I've burnt almost my whole right hand on a curling iron :(

kylie_bob

Asked by kylie_bob at 7:09 AM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I always hated taking the kids in for shots! Try to relax and not get too emotional in front of the baby, if you do they'll be more likely to have their own little panic attack. It's hard I know, but it's for the best.
    Hope your hand gets better, burnt my face once....about jumped through the ceiling.
    CallMeAngie

Answer by CallMeAngie at 2:46 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Aww he will be fine and so will you! By the time you get him home it will already be a thing of the past and you can snuggle :)
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 7:16 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I feel the same way when I bring my daughter for her vaccines. The nurse lets me hold her hands while they do it, then I get to pick her up and soothe the tears away. Make sure to get your hand checked out!
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 8:20 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• If you're uncomfortable, don't do all 3 at once. You CAN split them up. If you're not comfortable, you also can wait until you ARE comfortable, if you choose. Just know that you have options, and you don't have to do anything you're uncomfortable with.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 9:11 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• awww i bet your lo is better by now but you should go get your hand checked out im pretty sure it hurts
    stormystar15

Answer by stormystar15 at 2:41 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I know it sucks, I still cry more than my kids do! She has to get her 4 mo shots in a couple weeks too.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 3:45 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I feel heartless but it doesn't bother me in the least.. I get my fair share I suppose so I know they really do not hurt and are for the better.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:34 AM on Apr. 26, 2011