Anyone else tired of hearing about the Royal Wedding?

I'm not trying to be rude or disrespectful or anything. It's just on every channel on TV and it's getting on my nerves lol.

tiffanynichols

Asked by tiffanynichols at 8:12 AM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• LOL i try to find other things to watch but the Prince's wedding is none of MY business, i wish my wedding was that noticed!! apparently she comes from money too and a happy childhood...lucky her i guess.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:16 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Not really sick of it. I don't follow the royals or typically give much of a damn about celebrities, but with all the bad, bad news and fear in the world, the wedding is kind of a nice, happy distraction. I wish them the best.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:19 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Yes, I am sick of it and this is only the beginning, I really do not understand what the fascination is with this, but then again, I do not have blue blood in me!

Answer by older at 8:21 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Not as tired as I was hearing about Obama and the US election.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:39 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I agree with vicesix. It is nice to have focus on happy news. I definitely think it is a major event...I mean...how often does it happen?

That said, I usually don't hear much about it on a daily basis. Maybe a few minutes on a news bit. I'm not too "burned out" on it from that little bit. If I watched more news I might be.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:27 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• i am, everytime i try to hear music in the car i hear about it it is getting boring
    martinsmom2008

Answer by martinsmom2008 at 9:52 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• No. I just change the channel. What I am tired of hearing about is Lyndsy Lohan, Michael Jackson's doctor's trial, all things related to the rich and famous, thankfully though like the Royal Wedding, I have the power of the remote at my fingertips.

meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:54 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I haven't heard much on it but I'm looking forward in seeing it. =)
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:38 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I'm happy for them - just like I would be happy for, say, someone here who was saying that they were getting married. It doesn't mean I would want to hear about it 24/7. lol - I didn't even pay that much attention to my own wedding (around the clock, can't talk about anything else sort of attention, that is..)

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 8:40 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I am just bored with it.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 8:57 AM on Apr. 26, 2011