Anyone ever have dreams of taking a pregnancy test and it comes back positive?! but u dont know for sure if u are or not

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:19 AM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I dreamed for a week I was pregnant. Finally, I POAS, and it came back positive! I don't have the usual time markers to date the pregnancy, but by the time I got the first U/S (the big, ugly stick one :-O ! ) and they dated my pregnancy I had basically started dreaming I was pregnant the night I conceived and the pregnancy test statistically shouldn't have even worked for another day or two!

I have dreamed I was pregnant a lot since then, but it has never proven to be accurate since ;-)
    KateDinVA

Answer by KateDinVA at 8:45 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• no i never had a dream like that but sometimes ppl believe they are pregnant that a pregnancy test come out positive thats what we call ghost babies i did have that before
    SheaShea18

Answer by SheaShea18 at 9:53 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• i had a dream last night i tested positive but its usually some body i know it always happen that way i dream those a lot sometimes i dream i had a boy or girl.
    sexylady35

Answer by sexylady35 at 11:53 AM on Apr. 26, 2011