PLEASE HELP, ITS A BIG DEAL 2 ME....

I AM DUE WITH MY 1ST CHILD ON MY 21ST BDAY. I WANT TO HAVE A BIG 21ST BDAY PARTT.... I DONT WANT TO BE IN LABOR AND NOT MAKE IT AND I DONT WANT TO BE MISERABLE AT MY OWN PARTY.....
I AHVE 2 HAVE HIM B4 MY 21ST BDAY BECAUSE MY INSURANCE WILL NO LONGER COVER ME AND I DO NOT QUALIFY FOR MEDICAID (MEDICAL) OR EMERGENCY MEDICAL.
SHOULD I HAVE THE PARTY LATE, THE WEEKEND AFTER OR LIKE A MONTH LATER??? OR EVEN JUST PLAN A DINNER.....
PLEASE HELP, ITS MY 21ST!

sassy_brizzy

Asked by sassy_brizzy at 2:14 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• girl.. you may not even be up for anything whether you have your little one right before or right after your 21st bday. when is your birthday? I wanted to party it up for my 21st bday.. but we made the most oddball decision to get married the day before my 21st bday.. so it was our honeymoon/my bday party. we were in vegas.. and it wasn't what I wanted, because it was just me and DH.. and he wanted to sleep the whole time, lol. Have a low key dinner to celebrate your actual birthday if it's possible, you know, fam, friends, a cake... and then have a bigger celebration a few weeks or months down the road.
    JDanesMommy

Answer by JDanesMommy at 2:21 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• i would plan it after your real birhtday. and majority of births are not even ON the predicted due date. thats why it is an "estimated date of delivery" or EDD....

unfortunately you can't really plan what the day is, but you can def hope.. try having sex and walking a lot before your bday...

but if you dont have the baby, dont be upset about it, its your child im sure you will enjoy him/her regardless if you got to party that ONE night. you have many years ahead of you to party and drink and order drinks from bars legally :)
    Anonymous

• i had my son a month before my 21st b-day its not good to drink being pregnant so i say to wait til you have the baby
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 2:16 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• In my opinion you should have your b day like 3 week after the bb is born. That way you have plenty of rest from the birth and you will have a good time .
    Jamie8788

Answer by Jamie8788 at 2:17 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I would just plan a small dinner a month or two afterwards. I was pregnant my 21st and yeah it sucked but I had more important things on my mind. It would be a nice treat for you to look forward to after having the baby.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 2:17 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• you are pregnant, with your FIRST (!!!!) child and all you care about is your own damn party?

Please do yourself a favor and grow up!
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 2:22 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• mroberson.. i've noticed that your a real bitch alot of the time to many people!! DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND GROW UP. My goodness. Stop hating your life... and try to bring other people down. Just get off this site if your going to be like that
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 2:25 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I agree with mrobertson. Your only concern now should be your baby. When you become a mom, frivilous things like a 21st bday should never interfer with your baby.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 2:28 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• okay as i understand what they other women are saying, how you think has nothing to do with them and as longa s your baby is taken care of youre okay. just like i said before.. (i was the first anon post)
    you can mean something but say it nicely ladies...

KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:30 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• she was only asking when she should plan it anyway.

KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:31 PM on Dec. 3, 2008