Help me please!!!! I need to know if anyone knows of any daycares that are good on the east side of Detroit area. Here are some of the areas that I was looking in Roseville, Warren, Eastpointe, & Harper Woods.

Hello! :)

I'm new to Cafemom’s and I need to know if anyone out here knows of any daycares that are good on the east side of Detroit area. Here are some of the areas that I was looking in Roseville, Warren, Eastpointe, & Harper Woods. Please if you know if any information I would really greatly appreciate it. I've been looking for 6 weeks and still nothing. And I have to return on 12-10, so we are down to 1 week. I have two children, a 3 month old and a 2 1/2 year old. Again, please if you know if any that have reasonable prices and are in good areas let me know. Here's my email address carmeldelight128@yahoo.com

Josie

UltimateMom128

Asked by UltimateMom128 at 2:14 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in About CafeMom

• No answers yet