Do you believe parents know before u are pregnant

My dad told my husband and me he was dreaming about fish the same day we were thinking i was pregnant and my stepmom was also dreaming about a baby girl. The next day his dad told us he was also dreaming of fish could this mean anything or am i just tripping?

Asked by louise30 at 2:15 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• what does fish have to do with a baby being born?

im just wondering... is there a tale to that?
    Anonymous

• they when someone dreams about fish that means someone is pregnant or is going to get pregnant

Answer by louise30 at 2:20 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• yeah i heard of the whole fish dream too.. it's supposed to mean someone is coming, i.e. a baby.. my mom knew, but not because of any dreams. my boobs had gotten HUGE.. and I just thought, hey my boobs are growing, lmao. My sister also said she knew, because I coudn't finish my cheesesteak because I felt sick... she's like, that's never happened! she's a weirdo.. but it tured out to be true, I was in fact almost 2 months along. I definitely believe that some dreams have deeper meaning, but that's just me.
    JDanesMommy

Answer by JDanesMommy at 2:28 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• ive never heard that in my life. but i dont believe in that at all.. sorry..

my SIL claims that everytime she dreams about someone dying, someone is pregnant... but for some reason she never mentions it until after the person says they are pregnant lol..

idk i think its just a matter of believing in it or NOT believing in it.... take a test if you think you may be. good luck :)
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:28 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I BELIEVE IT.
    MY GRANDMA HAS A DREAM ABOUT A DOG HAVING PUPPIES EVERYTIME SOME1 IS PREGNANT IN MY FAMILY. SHE GETS THE DREAM 1ST THEN THEY FIND OUT THEY ARE.
    SHE KNEW I WAS PREGNANT.
    MY BOYFRIEND KNEW JUST BECAUSE OF A FEW MINOR SYMPTOMS LIKE TENDER NIPPS.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 2:36 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Fish made me sick when I was pregnant. that's all I know.
    Albr

Answer by Albr at 4:30 PM on Dec. 3, 2008