Why is it always my oldest?

Every time i meet someone and decide to introduce the girls to them after a few weeks they take a liking to my 2 year-old and can't stand my 5 year-old. She is a good kid and the topical 5 year-old drama queen! I give up!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• OK, good, cuz kids are known to do that. I agree with the other ladies, you're just not finding Mr Right. Take your time, and you'll find him eventually. I know I did when I stopped looking ;)
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 9:17 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Its just like you said, these guys just don't know how to deal with kids :) And when you find one that does deal with kids being kids he might be a keeper :) GL
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 9:09 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Sounds like she may be sabotaging it for ya behind your back. Just a thought.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 9:01 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Nah, i don't leave the kids alone with anyone.. so it's not behind my back.. it's just these guys who don't know how to deal with kids or assume all kids are just little adults.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:05 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• then you're not finding the right guys....instead of saying it's your 5 year old, you should be saying it't the guys you choose. if they can't accept BOTH of your children then they're the ones messing everything up, not your kids
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:08 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I would wait longer to bring them into the relationship. Sounds like you are doing it to early. JMO though.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 9:11 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I just want to see how they react to the kids before i decide to go any farther. nothing like being head over heels in lust and thinking it's love only to find out that they are no good with kids
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:15 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• You shouldn't introduce your kids to any man unless you know it's serious and that there's potential for a future. Bringing guys in and out of your childrens lives can have a negative effect on them. Trust me I know from experience. When you do have a serious relationship and if the guy is truly in love with you and you introduce him to your kids then he will love your kids as well.
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 9:16 AM on Apr. 26, 2011