What is the messiest thing your child got into while you wernt looking?

martinsmom2008

Asked by martinsmom2008 at 9:22 AM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Entertainment

• I would have to say a bottle of chocolate syrup... that ended up all over the the boy, his clothes, the floor and the cat!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:24 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• When she woke up from her nap and took off her poopy diaper She smeared it everywhere.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 9:24 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• cornmeal and water.....and that was just in the morning i could be here all day listing things. i swear if my children don't become chefs after all the food they play with i will be totally surprised!!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 9:24 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I am in beauty school and the kit we have has around 400 peices in it ( combs, curling irons, clips that kind of thing) soo my son decided to see what kind of toys were in mommas school bag =) everything was out and everywhere. i was still finding combs and clips weeks later hidden.
    LovinMyJay4

Answer by LovinMyJay4 at 9:26 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• baby powder is all that comes to mind right now. my oldest found the bottle when she was about 3 and sprinkled it all over the floor, bed, furniture and toys, and her hair!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:27 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Her diaper or the toilet!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:27 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• OH no, maybe the soap. He decided one day the dishwasher needed cleaning...he dumped a whole container of soap and turned it on. My kitchen was full of soap suds just pouring out of the dishwasher. =) tured out to be fun though. we played in it every time we tried to go in and clean it weed just slip and fall
    LovinMyJay4

Answer by LovinMyJay4 at 9:29 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• yeah mine also like nailpolish adnd whatever else that doesn't come out easily i still see little bright purple flecks on the floor!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 9:31 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• there is a good website called http://www.shitmykidsruined.com/ and it shows posts and pics of crazy stuff kids did, its a good website
    martinsmom2008

Comment by martinsmom2008 (original poster) at 9:40 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• vaseline, 4 o'clock in the morning, spread from head to toe and all over the bathroom wall. I heard him when he started opening my pads...he got two of them stuck to the wall by the time I got to him! omg !
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 9:41 AM on Apr. 26, 2011