Which phone should I get?

If/when I switch cell phone companies, I have two choices - well, two I'm leaning towards anyway.
iPhone or Blackberry Bold.
It's an older iPhone, so I can get it for $0 on a 3-year term. I don't mind an older iPhone, cause all I've ever had is older phones... an iPhone would be a step into the 21st century for me, really.
The Blackberry I can get for something like $50 on a 3-year term. I'm leaning towards the Blackberry because I'm honestly not that good with new technology and a Blackberry is easier for me to figure out. I had an older one once upon a time - I'm talking a huge brick of one - and my roommate has one which I've played with.

Opinions?

AdensMama0308

Asked by AdensMama0308 at 9:55 AM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Technology

• I hate Blackberry and touch screens personally. But everyone I know with an iPhone loves theirs.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 9:56 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• We renewed our AT&T contract last month and had a choice between a Blackberry Torch and an iPhone 3...both for $50. The Torch was just released last fall. Not sure when the iPhone was released, but there's already a 4 out and they are preparing to release 5. I don't mind having an out of date phone, but to have two further updated phones (or three by the time I'm eligible for an upgrade) over mine just didn't sit well with me.

So anyway, got the Blackberry and LOVE it. Doesn't have as many apps available as the iPhone, but that's not a biggie for us at this point in time.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:24 AM on Apr. 26, 2011