Which shoes/ sneakers are the most comfortable?

I have flat feet and no arch so most shoes hurt my feet, any recommendations

Asked by toybar02 at 10:00 AM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Shopping

• For you? Birkenstocks or Crocs.
    Sneakers, I love New Balance

Answer by jewjewbee at 10:02 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I 2nd the new balance

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:03 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I think you should go to a foot doctor and get arch supports made for your feet. My mom does it and it helps alot! Insurance helps with the cost.

Answer by ria7 at 10:06 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Crocs, New Balance, or Rockports are what I wear at work. I'm on my feet all day.

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:07 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• New balance and I love my Uggs (I dunno if you can wear those with your flat feet though)

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:10 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• A lot of shoe stores can help you figure out the best shoe for your foot. The best ones will actually have you stand on this pad connected to the computer and it will show where your pressure points are. Then they will have you walk and then help you figure out the best shoe for you.

Answer by Shaken1976 at 10:36 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I personally love Asics, and I also have a pair of mens Ozark Train sneaker/sandal things that are almost more comfy than my Asics. I have the opposite problem though, my arches are extremely high and I have trouble finding shoes with arches.

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Buy any shoes you want and invest in well-constructed supportive inserts.

Answer by tasches at 6:08 PM on May. 5, 2011