Wow. That kid is going to be in jail before he is 18..

Do you ever think that when you meet some peoples kids?

Shaken1976

Asked by Shaken1976 at 10:24 AM on Apr. 26, 2011 in General Parenting

• Oh yeah...definitely. My brother is one of them, and I was right about him.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:25 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• No. I think "wow. it would be really great if they learned to relate to their kid and take responsibility for his bad behavior. That is the only way it is going to change."
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:26 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I usually don't think that. I usually am like what the hell is wrong with the parents
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 10:27 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Yes....actually my new bf...the father to my unborn child...his first son is 13 years old...and I am thinking that about him!Hope im wrong.
    onelove2kids

Answer by onelove2kids at 10:32 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• my friend's son who is 6. it's really sad and I feel like a jerk even thinking it but wow..

what is wrong with people these days that they let their kids act the way they do?!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:35 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• ¸.·’★¸.·’sadly yes or omg what the hell happend to them?! either jail or mental institution..lol but the parents should be held accountable too for what the hell they have taught some of these kiddo's..lol
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 10:36 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• If anyone would have seen my 20 year old you would have never known we did relate to him and ground him punish him we got in trouble by social services for keeping him in he would not behave so we grounded him in the house and got in trouble for holding him hostage so sometimes you can see the kid and never realize just how hard the parent is working to stop prison from being a reality for theri child.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:39 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Not blaming parents here. I do realize that some parents do try. It just seems some kids are destined to be in jail.
    Shaken1976

Comment by Shaken1976 (original poster) at 10:40 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I used to babysit a little boy that I an SHOCKED is not in prison yet. He attacked me with a knife one day and was "known" for torturing and killing small animals. One day I found him throwing his bookbag down the stairs only to find out he had a kitten and books in it... And his parents just said "boys will be boys" and let it go...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:41 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• thier sorry
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:41 AM on Apr. 26, 2011