Why is it that there is no negativity on CafeMom?

Everytime there is something negative on here the mods (i guess) remove it? Doesn't anyone get tired of that? I mean its like Big Brother from 1984 over here.

Don't you all want to be able to express yourselves when someone is acting like an idoit!?

thestarlitsea

Asked by thestarlitsea at 2:33 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Yeah, I've seen a bit of that. Like one time, I said something about terrorists being bitches, and they removed it. I didn't think that was that bad! And hey, if you can't dis terrorists, we have a problem with p.c. gone mad!
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 2:36 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• YES IT WOULD BE NICE IF WE COULD EXPRESS ARE SELVES THATS WHY I HAVE A MY SPACE. SO I COULD EXPRESS MYSELVES ON THERE.........
    LisaAnnPonce

Answer by LisaAnnPonce at 2:36 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I dont understand it either, I mean, not everyone has the same opinion, and as long as its not racist (or something along thoses lines) why delete it?
    MotherMary1.8.8

Answer by MotherMary1.8.8 at 2:37 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• LisaAnnPonce: Wouldn't it be nice to be able to express yourself where you want? Here for example?
    thestarlitsea

Answer by thestarlitsea at 2:38 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Big brother hah. I guess they're trying to keep it as peaceful as possible, cause you know some people go over the edge when it comes to cyber fights an opinions. Some people get crazy.
    Anonymous

• Even if it is in the name of peace, so was Big Brother. I am reffering to the book 1984 not the TV show.

Even if it is completely rediculous, it's their opinion and their right to express it. I really don't understand why they monitor Freedom of Speech here.
    thestarlitsea

Answer by thestarlitsea at 2:51 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I have had a few of my posts deleted. Pissed me right OFF!! I complained about free speech but was anything done? NOPE.

What I say is...let it all run rampant. What is the worst that can happen? Maybe someone's computer blow up?? Even invisible people behind computer screens are running scared these days. Odd.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 3:32 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• they just try to keep the peace ;o)

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 4:03 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• i did have things deleted on me too, okay...screw peace...give me my hostility back please :(

sorry hormonal over here hahaha came back 2 minutes later hahaha

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 4:06 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I think that we should all be able to say what we feel as long as it isn't racist.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 4:07 PM on Dec. 3, 2008