I don't usually listen to rock music but dang it sure helps with getting over a breakup! (spin off of another post)

I'm about to start head banging lol I feel so much better!!! After a breakup are you more of a sappy music person or angry?

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 11:18 AM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yep..for the LONGEST time during and after my divorce I could not listen to country music or sappy music at ALL..if I did..I'd break down and it seemed to hold me in this stage of not moving forward..so rock music it was! My favorite was Kid Rock (like his first 2 albums) and Eminem (haha..I know, not quite rock..but it helped) You know what..as matter of fact MY FAVORITE song to listen to was the one my EMINEM ..I forget the title but the lyrics went something like this :" YOU MAKE ME FUUUCKING SICK>>SICK TO MY STOMACH..WHEN I THINK OF YOU I PUUUUUKE" LMAO!!! I once called my ex during our messed up times and he didnt answer his phone so I played that song on his voice mail..OH man..did that make me happy hahah! :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:40 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• i go thru the same 5 phases with music as i do the break-up!!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 11:21 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Ya before it was sappy love songs now it's "f" you music lol
    June_Mama09

Comment by June_Mama09 (original poster) at 11:24 AM on Apr. 26, 2011