Dishwasher

How many of you mom's have dishwashers or don't?

butterflies78

Asked by butterflies78 at 11:24 AM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I love mine!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:25 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Thank GOD I have a dishwasher lol....I would rather clean the bathroom then wash dishes so I'm happy that all I have to do is rinse them off and stick them in there lol...best thing since Pepsi lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:26 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• i have a dishwasher now, but i didn't before i moved here about 5 years ago. i really love it. my hands used to break out alot when i had to wash dishes (gloves helped a little, but my hands sweat way too much lol)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:26 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I have one.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:27 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Oh yeah! Sometimes I run it twice in one day!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:27 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I have one!
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 11:28 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I didn't have one when we first moved into our house. After about 2 months of my nails becoming soft & brittle, I said eff this & bought a portable one.
    SleepyCupcake

Answer by SleepyCupcake at 11:30 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Yes, and I love mine!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:32 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Here's my saga: bought a brand new Bosch dishwasher from Sears, paid to have professional people install it (sears in this little town does not have that service). First time I went to use it it did not shut off, it kept washing and washing and washing for HOURS. Called Sears had to wait several days for a service person to come out, he took it apart and found the motherboard was bad. Initially ordered a replacement board..I said no way, I wanted another new out of the box delivered right to my door. So I do have one but it does not work and new one won't be here until May 3. Am I a little annoyed..YES

meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:32 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• We have a dishwasher at our house and a portable one at the farm. Unfortunately, the one at the farm is on the blink and we're never there on weekdays to get someone to look at it! We've actually thought of loading it up in the van to take it somewhere. Watch it just be a clogged hose or something we could have fixed ourselves months ago!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 11:36 AM on Apr. 26, 2011