Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

Question about DSHS

I'm letting the office know that we have moved and our rent has changed. If we are living with a room mate, do we include him in the form and if we are splitting the rent do I put down what we are paying or the cost of the rent?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Apr. 26, 2011 in General Parenting

Answers (3)
  • DSHS means what? What YOU are paying seems to be the most accurate and honest answer.

    Answer by meooma at 12:54 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

  • You only put what YOU are paying for rent...and if you are over 21 and living with somone then no you only include your income and information.

    Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 12:55 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

  • Thanks. And DSHS means Department of Social and Health Services.

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:06 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.