Are you still friends with your ex's?

Most of them I still get along with. There is atleast one or two that I despise and hope he dies of some STD he picked up from one of the hundreds of women he sleeps with all the time. But I actually consider most of my ex boyfriends good friends now. So I usually refer them to as my old boyfriends. lol

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 11:36 AM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I still talk to a couple, and DH still talks to his ex wife and a couple of ex girlfriends. We're very open and honest about it, so there's nothing to worry about.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:37 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• No
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:38 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• For the majority, we're facebook friends. Don't necessarily talk often, but maybe once in awhile.
    I don't speak to my son's dad - we broke up January 2010 - but it's better than way.
    My most recent ex (the one guy I dated after the break up) is actually my best friend and we live together. We only dated for a few months a year ago, and we're better off friends.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 11:39 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• yeah i am friendly with the exe's. Just be careful with this for two reasons one they became an exe for a reason so don't think that your friendliness might not translate as flirting or wanting to get back together on their end and Two this may cause problems with any new guy you date they may be upset with the "friendliness" you give an exe. I hope this helps. I have went thru this and saw my DH side of it.
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 11:39 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• before I was married I'd talk to some but since dh & I decided that ex's are a part of the past for a reason.
    CrazyMommy87

Answer by CrazyMommy87 at 11:40 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• i am still till this day we keep in touch and see how things are going... even right after the breakups we stood good friends.. you just realize that you are better friends then lovers really... some i do not cause they don't like the fact that i'm married and have kids but oh well right.
    lynnlang

Answer by lynnlang at 12:11 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• i agree w/ CrazyMommy
    ZeenaS.Muh

Answer by ZeenaS.Muh at 12:35 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Nooooooooo
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:41 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• only 2 of my ex's and I are still really good friends.. 1 of thm and I are actually expecting our first child together in Sept.. things are a little dif with us bc we have been best friends for 9 yrs and dated for almost a yr and found out we were pregnant.. We are taking things slow now and not rushing into a relationship again, but wnt to be together.. Just wnt to do everything right and not mess up things again..
    Daph2387

Answer by Daph2387 at 12:49 PM on Apr. 26, 2011