Have you ever had all the symptoms but it turned out to be nothing?

I feel nauseas everyday
Pee all day and all night no matter how much I drink
Completely exhausted I literally could sleep all day and all night
Super hungry
Having weird cravings
get sick at the smell of certain things

BUT.. I just ended my 7 day period yesterday and I'm on the pill religiously and me and DH haven't had sex in a month excluding last night.

I don't want to go to the dr because I've felt like this before and it turned out to be nothing.
What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Health

• Well you should go to the doc anyways to find out whats going on. It could all be in your head or you could have some kind of virus
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:45 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I'm going through it right now and have for the past few months. Then again I have Hypothyroidism and have been on new medications and had sinus crud going on which may contribute to my symptoms.

I would check with a doctor if it persists.

Good luck. :)

{BTW- I got pregnant on the pill which I took religiously and at the very same time daily AND while using condoms at the same time... it CAN happen.}
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 11:50 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Many times I get a lot of the symptoms and surprise surprise nothing...negative.

Also even if you use birth-control it is 99% effective when used correctly (taking at the same time everyday...so even with that a few women will get pregnant on birth-control). If you have sex, a uterus, and ovaries there is always a chance that you could be pregnant.

michcous

Answer by michcous at 12:10 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I have had months with horrible pregnancy symptoms but I just chalk it up to the Mirena since I've heard several similar stories.
    PrincessPeach06

Answer by PrincessPeach06 at 12:30 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• i'd go to the dr just to alleviate any stress that you may be having some kind of health problem.
    daerca574

Answer by daerca574 at 12:49 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Wish I had mirena, I'm on the pill. The iud didn't work out for me
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:49 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I have irritable bowel I wonder if that could be the reason I feel like this?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:50 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I wouldn't go - I do that to myself too often and it's always nothing.
    MommaSiete

Answer by MommaSiete at 1:12 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Sometimes it's mind over matter. Perhaps a change of mental ... (searches for word).... focus would help. HOwever if the sympotoms persist I would talk them over with your dr.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 1:41 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Constipation could be one thing and the other could be your back is out of line. When I feel like that I go to the Chiropractor and feel better within a day.
    sew4heaven

Answer by sew4heaven at 2:17 PM on Apr. 26, 2011