Is anyone else wanting to watch Prince Wiliams and Kate's Wedding?

i know some are tired of hearing about the wedding, but it just fascinates me. A commoner getting to marry into the royal family. I wanted to watch it, but it is on Friday and i will be at work. Is anyone else excited about it?

jaceyrayesmom

Asked by jaceyrayesmom at 11:55 AM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Entertainment

• Where do u live? In Illinois,it comes on at about 4 a.m.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:57 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Uh no, have no desire at all
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:57 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Not really. I think it's great they're getting married though, but I just hate the news media's coverage on the whole thing. It's like....we can't just be happy that they're getting married, now they're pulling up things one of the guards said about Kate Middleton. It's like come on! What are we in high school? Who gives a shit what a guard thinks of the woman? Why do they need to shit all over someone's wedding day?
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 11:57 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I am in Texas. Is illinois on Central Time?
    jaceyrayesmom

Comment by jaceyrayesmom (original poster) at 11:59 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I'm interested in the Royal Family so I will be watching. I'm looking forward to it.

.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 12:03 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• yes, i'll watch it. not live, but i'm sure they're going to be re-airing it later on
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 12:06 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I will be watching it whenever I wake up. :)
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 12:09 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I'm with princessbeth. I wont wake up to watch at 4am, but I do want to see her gown and how it goes. They will re-air it afterward, I'm sure. And then beyond that, you KNOW there will be videos of it all over online whenever we're ready! LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:13 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I am happy for her getting to marry into the Royal family and all. I will just be soooo glad when it is over and done with. Really don't care anything about watching it though.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 12:15 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Getting up at 3 am does not sound like fun to me... and I won't be wasting space on my PVR to watch it later. I'll look at pictures in the paper.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 1:46 PM on Apr. 26, 2011