Is it still Monday? Anyone else want to go back to bed?

I feel like a turd and don't want to do anything but sleep all day long. But I can't, I have a 2 year old and she is a brave lil girl.

Anyone else feel like going back to bed?

myownhappiness

Asked by myownhappiness at 12:17 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I do! I wish I could! I've got a 3 year old and an almost 2 year old. Whew, they keep me busy!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:19 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• yeah it kept throwing me off b/c my kids were out of school yesterday and had their spring break last week so i kept thinking that today was monday!! And it such a dreary day b/c we have and will continue to have real bad storms the rest of the week i don't want to do much either.
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 12:25 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I woke up sick this morning and all I want to so is sleep, but our little booger is awake and ready to go lol. I'm with you :)
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 12:19 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Man you took the words right out of my mouth! I was just thinking...hmmm is 9:20am too early to have DD take her nap??? LOL
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:20 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• yes, I do...Monday has carried over into Tuesday and I'm beat. Sure do hope your day/week gets better.
    sdks2011

Answer by sdks2011 at 12:21 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I wish I could have stayed home today. I'm at work and I have been up since 5 a.m. I'm getting sick and my nose won't stop running. ugh. It's going to be a long day.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 12:21 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Yes please! I got out of the ER not to long ago and had to get up at 6am... then I have to work all night. nedless to say I am exhausted!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:23 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I didn't get much sleep over the weekend, and I woke up with a headache today. So yes, I want to go back to bed.
    Anonymous

• Couldn't sleep last night.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 12:46 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I have an hour and a half befeore my kids come home. may be a plan. Hmmmm! Might have to take that nap.
    shannon979

Answer by shannon979 at 2:31 PM on Apr. 26, 2011