Bad feeling

If you have a really bad gut feeling about something; DO you listen to it or brush it off?

Jersey_class

Asked by Jersey_class at 12:18 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• usually i listen, but i always proceed with caution if it is something i have to do regardless.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 12:19 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I listen since when I get that feeling, it normally comes true.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 12:20 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• i listen to it . it usually is right!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 12:22 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I listen to it, always. Better safe than sorry.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:23 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Listen! You always listen to your gut. Whenever I don't I suffer. But when I do, I don't and sometimes I see what happens right in front of my eyes. Like one time I had this gut feeling I should not go through a certain intersection but go the opposite way and just as I did that a huge semi plowed through the intersection and took out a couple of cars. I was pregnant with my first child and so grateful I listened to my gut.
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 12:23 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I listen to my gut instinct.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:28 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Definately listen to it wen i just ignore that gut feeling something bad always happens.
    SmilesLovely

Answer by SmilesLovely at 12:28 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• i listen to it for the most part but not as much as a should i just make sure im not in any situations that can cause my bad feeling to come true
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 1:18 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I usually listen to that gut feeling, and it's often right. It's generally good to trust our instincts. Although, for some it might be fear for no reason or a debilitating anxiety that is pointless because we have no control over the situation. Depends on what's going on, but I usually trust that feeling and I was usually right to be cautious.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 1:39 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I listen cuz its usually right.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:47 PM on Apr. 26, 2011