Pains in my pelvic area is that normanl?

Ive been having kind of sharp pains in my lower abdomen and pelvic area. I dont know if this is normal but it hurts so bad at times lasting up to three or four mins. Im just over 5 months and i was wondering if any one else has had this problem and if its normal or not. I am debating wheather or not to call my ob. I have had these pains for three or four days now.

SmilesLovely

Asked by SmilesLovely at 12:19 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Its probably just stretching...I had really big babies, so I was constantly feeling pressure and stretching. But if you are concerned, a quick call to the OB isn't a big deal, you could just aske the receptionist if you could talk to a nurse. Most of the time they can quickly answer a question and put your mind at ease! You're more than halfway there :) hang in there momma!
    sbenbenek

Answer by sbenbenek at 12:24 PM on Apr. 26, 2011