Help With Pregnancy Question and Meds. adult content

Ok My last AF visit was on April 8th this month and Im due for my period until the first week of May . Im currently taking meds for depression,Gen.Anxiety Disorder, and IBS . These meds can and will harm an unborn fetus and destroy a pregnancy and or cause SERIOUS birth defects ....Soo My question would it be too soon to test ? And if so which tests caan pick up something with that much of a gap in days of my menstruall cycle. Please Help I aam Freaking OUT !!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• if your ttc you should talk to your doctor about safer meds or alternatives asap.
    CrazyMommy87

Answer by CrazyMommy87 at 12:23 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Im NOT trying to , thats the thing, I want to test first before I go to my doctor.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:26 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I think even if you went for a blood test this early ( before you miss your period) it would be negative. ( maybe not) but .... call your DR and ask them... the nurse.
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 12:26 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• bump
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:34 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Bump
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:13 PM on Apr. 26, 2011