Mothers Day question?

Ok so with Mothers Day only 2 wks away, I am trying to debate if I should get my on again off again boyfriends Moms Something.. Him and I are expecting our first child this Sept so I feel kinda obligated to get his mom something since she is basically goin to be family. I just dnt kno what to get her, bc we were goin to get her something that told her wht the sex of our baby was, but had to reschedule that apt so we wnt kno in time.. Now i have no idea wht to get her, and he doesnt kno either.. plz help idk wht to do..

Daph2387

Asked by Daph2387 at 12:27 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think it's your bf's job to get her something.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:38 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Get her a card and flowers just to be on the safe side dont sign the card unless she gets you something that way if she gets you something then you would have already gotten her something in return. The last thing you need is to make enemies with your childs grandma lol take it from me. and if she doesn't get you anything thing you can have a beautiful bouquet of flowers in your house lol and unsigned cards never go out of style

timbrikaylamom

Answer by timbrikaylamom at 1:49 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I would get her a lily or you could get her a gift card to her favorite restaurant.
    shannon979

Answer by shannon979 at 2:29 PM on Apr. 26, 2011