What is the sweetest thing you child has done lately???

yesterday it was so cute... my son and i were playing and he wanted too see my belly.. i told him he has to be careful for his baby sister (i'm 5 months pregnant) so he said okay mom and started kissing my belly and rubbing and said "I love you sister", it just made me tear up mind you that he's 2. My son has to be the sweetest.

lynnlang

Asked by lynnlang at 12:29 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in General Parenting

• This morning i woke upo and my daughter had crawled into bed with me while i was sleeping. i turned toward her and she kissed my hand and said " i love you too, mommy"
    Jaliceawrites

Answer by Jaliceawrites at 12:30 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• awww i love it when kids say i love you...
    lynnlang

Comment by lynnlang (original poster) at 12:33 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I am 15weeks along with #4 & my other 3 are 3, 2, and 1. I've been having a tough time with the constant nausea and constipation and headaches and was ready to cry when I came out the bathroom and seen the mess my boys had made with their toys and my dd (the oldest) says, "Mommy, It's okay. I'll clean it up for you."
    CrazyMommy87

Answer by CrazyMommy87 at 12:34 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• My son has been builing robots out of legos and giving them to me for presents for like 3 days haha
    AydensMommy1109

Answer by AydensMommy1109 at 12:36 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• My 11 yr old fixed cereal and toast for his 6yo sis and made the baby a bottle and took them in the yard to play so I could sleep I got stuck with the dishes but having to sleeping in on Easter sunday was the best gift ever I love him
    timbrikaylamom

Answer by timbrikaylamom at 12:37 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• My son is only three... so sweet things aren't often in his repetoire, but it just kills me when he says "I wanna come to your house, mom" in his sweet little R-less voice.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 12:42 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• My son has been taking really good care of his sister since she's been sick. He cooks for her, nags her about her medicine, basically tries to do my job for me! He even carried her to her room a few times. It was really sweet. The other day he was watching her sleep and he told me how worried he was about her. He said, "I hate seeing her so depressed." He's an awesome brother and he's going to make an awesome husband and dad someday.
    lytate95

Answer by lytate95 at 7:50 PM on Apr. 26, 2011