They're BACK!!!! Wasps, mosquitoes, spiders, flies!!! Ewww!!!!

We have a communal hallway that leads to our front door down a flight of stairs. It is INFESTED with spiders!!! I'm terrified of spiders, and have to go up or down the stairs looking down or I freak out. My hubby is a friend to all living creatures and picks up bugs to let them outside. I stomp 'em. We also have a big nest of angry wasps right outside our front door. It's like running the bug gauntlet every time we go out!! Anybody else scared of bugs?

alphamom26

Asked by alphamom26 at 12:38 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Ha Ha this is funny because my hubby was just outside and freaked out because a bee came near him! He's not allergic just terrified. He even screams like a little girl!
    CrazyMommy87

Answer by CrazyMommy87 at 12:40 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I know what u mean, I've got lady bugs, ants and of course a fly here and there ugh.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 12:40 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I hate them! Wasps make themselves at home in our fences every Summer.
    ceciliam

Answer by ceciliam at 1:21 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I know and I'm tired of them already!
    Charizma77

Answer by Charizma77 at 1:53 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I do not like bugs but something definitly needs to be done about the amount of bugs you have in that hallway!
    eustacejessica

Answer by eustacejessica at 3:40 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Well I most certainly would spray that wasp nest with some wasp spray and then knock it down when they all die or fly out.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 4:09 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• :) My hubby keeps saying that the spiders are so helpful, they eat other bugs, ect. ect. I don't care!!! I'm still scared of them!! The worst thing is our cruddy front door is swollen because it is warmer out now, and we have to force it open and closed. You don't want to be standing under half a dozen spiders and slam a door. They all start dropping around you and you are on a tiny landing at the top of steep stairs. I can't hurry out of the way either. I usually have my 11 month old son in his car seat in one hand, my purse in the other, and I'm pregnant, so among all of that I pretty much fill the little landing :) YUCK!!!
    alphamom26

Comment by alphamom26 (original poster) at 4:14 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• hate them
    RACINGMANIA

Answer by RACINGMANIA at 4:24 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I hate fish flies and mosquitoes the most
    iam4you2

Answer by iam4you2 at 6:22 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• no, i'm we do what we have to do to live pest free around our house, but there is no sense in being afraid of something...
    asil

Answer by asil at 7:58 PM on Apr. 28, 2011