Insanity?

If you or some you know did the Insanity workout what are your....

Complaints
Tips
Recommendations
or Thoughts in general?

iluvmm09

Asked by iluvmm09 at 12:45 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• idk about insanity, but I did p90x (also from beachbody) and it was AMAZING. I'd say go for...I'm sure its hard work, and it tries your patience as well as physcial ability, but you feel so accomplished when the program is finished
    sbenbenek

Answer by sbenbenek at 12:49 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• My cousin and his while family did it. They all lost weight even while he wasn't eating healthy so I can his progress if he were eating healthier. It was really hard he said and it should only be done with someone that will push themselves. Good luck!
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 12:52 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• A friend of mine is about half way through the program - it helped her break through the plateau and she loves it. she's definitely seeing progress and she has me convinced to do it once I'm done with this marathon!
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 1:20 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I did it last year. I have no complaints at all! It is an amazing product..IF you do the work! You have to be committed to it to really see results. It is HARDCORE and is not for beginners IMO. I started it at 130 lbs and when I finished 60 days later, I was 118 lbs and had lost 2". As soon as I am released from the doctor ( running injury) I am doing P90X and then Asylum and then a P90X/Insanity Hybrid. Can you tell I love the Beachbody products?? I'm a coach so if you have any questions let me know.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 1:23 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I just bought it...it's being shipped as we speak. I would be the beginner but I need something to kick my ass for me to really enjoy it. :) I'm not good at pushing myself when it comes to running so that type of cardio isn't for me, but I'm determined to lose weight and hopefully have the flat tummy I never had. I also want to do this to be a good example for my daughter. I think she'll have no problem keeping in shape because of how active she is and her extreme love for sports but I need to be healthy for her.
    iluvmm09

Comment by iluvmm09 (original poster) at 1:26 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I want to try it! I've heard lots of good things about it, and so few DVDs actually give me a good workout. Good luck!! I hope you like it!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:30 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I'm currently on day 9 of Insanity and I love it. In 9 days i've lost 5 pounds and gone down a pants size....now the 5 pounds was lost the first week, i'm sure due to the insanity of it, lol,so i'm leveling off on the weight loss but not only am I now buttoning the size 12 jeans, they are almost lose. I think Insanity is great for losing the weight & toning & P90x will be awesome for deeper toning & definition. I plan on doing Insanity the Asylum once I finish this and then P90X!

You can buy either through my site...OR through my site you can even become a beachbody coach and get ANY of their workouts and products for 25% off: http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/melissaogrady!  I became a coach earlier this week for the discount and to earn some money motivating, inspiring and coaching others to do the same.

Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:20 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• i really would love to try it but can't really afford it at the moment. i have heard great things from this tho
    DeZ143

Answer by DeZ143 at 8:05 AM on Jul. 15, 2011