In light of Mothers Day..

Do you have an awesome Mama? I know I do. She has been fantastic all my life...but I realized so much more when I became a Mama myself.

I am military and have deployed a few times and she has always taken on my child with no problems. She keeps her once every other month so dh and I can have alone time. and she is generally just awesome.

The past few years I have taken her on a trip for Mother's Day. Las Vegas, Atlantic City, and a cruise. This year is going to be a local luxery resort.

Shaken1976

Asked by Shaken1976 at 12:55 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• Wow.....kudos to you. She is lucky to have a daughter like you!!! My mom isn't with me anymore, I would have loved to have showered her like you can your mom. Thank you for sharing, and for serving.. God Bless..

Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 12:57 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I'm lucky to have a mom like this too. I hope I can be like her in every way. Yes, mom, I said that!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 1:09 PM on Apr. 26, 2011