We are having a family reunion July 9, 2011

We wanted to know if there is a website that we can create like a blog just for our family members to post pictures of weddings, births, announcements ect...do you know of such?

selaranda

Asked by selaranda at 12:57 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm not sure of the name of it off the top of my head, but I know they're out there, here's a bump :) GL I hope it is a good one!
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 12:58 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• What a great idea! Were having one this July 30th...I don't know of a site but I will be coming back to your question to see if anyone else has posted any ideas! :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:01 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• You can start a blog and blogger.com and make it private so only those that are authors of the blog can view, write, and see it.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 1:05 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Oh, can it go under the "journal" tab?? Or what about on FB??
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 1:13 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• My family is also having a big party this July - though we have an annual party on the 2nd because its the same night as the town fireworks and my aunt's house is on the street below the spot they set them off so we have a perfect view. We just use Facebook to share those things and set events, though blogger.com will offer something more private if that's what you want.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 2:08 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• First let me say congrats on your 2011 family reunion. Next, the answer is yes. I recommend the blog platform I am currently using. It's user friendly and loaded with features for posting comments and photos. preview it at http://familyreunionplanners.blogspot.com/

FimarkMom

Answer by FimarkMom at 9:26 PM on May. 3, 2011