How should I take it when my Husband says.....

"I am married to you, I don't care what you look like."

The reason behind him saying this is I wanted to get some dermatology work done. I have browning spots on my face.

SeasideNative

Asked by SeasideNative at 12:59 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• Lol....men don't always know when they put their foot in their mouth...he probably means that he thinks your beautiful already and don't need anything done...he married you, of course he thinks you walk on water =) It just came out wrong....Thats what I think anyway
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:01 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I would think he's telling you that he loves you are you are, maybe trying to make sure that you don't think you have to do it to make him happy.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 1:01 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Yep I think Lucky said it best, and if it makes you happy go for it. Sounds like he loves you unconditionally :)
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 1:02 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• ha.. sounds like a man answer.. lol!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:03 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I agree with Lucky.........I have fallen apart over the years, my hubby still swears by me...LOL
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 1:03 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• He's saying no matter what your his woman & he loves you!
    monshine2

Answer by monshine2 at 1:03 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• well, i think its positive, even though not very romantic, mens arent the best to express their feeling. He must have wanted to say something like " I will love you no matter what you do " but ended up insulting you lol... mens are mens...
    kokomaman

Answer by kokomaman at 1:04 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• In my opinion he saying you can go out and look like freaking Barbie, but that's not the reason I married you. It's the little things the 1 in a million kind of feelings you give him your the mother of his child or children so beautiful brown spots and all your still his Mrs. and im sure brown spots now or liver spots 50 years from now. He will always love beautiful, wonderful huggable, putting up with his crap Seasidenative. Take care and be blessed momma

timbrikaylamom

Answer by timbrikaylamom at 1:05 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• That he married you for what you are in the inside not the outside per se.

Do tell him though you have to have it done because it makes you feel better. =)
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 1:05 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• He means he loves you and you are beautiful to him no matter what. True love goes deeper than the skin.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:06 PM on Apr. 26, 2011