Who else?

Who else has a fascination with serial, mass, cult murderers? Sometimes I feel like a freak because no one else can relate but I'm sure I'm not the only one.

My "favorite," for lack of a better word, is Ed Gein.

iluvmm09

Asked by iluvmm09 at 1:02 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I'm facinated by cults so I know what you mean....I just can't help it...it's so interesting to me
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:03 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I don't know if it is a fascination or what.......I do love the crime stuff and I do find the profiles of these people is amazing.
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 1:05 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I love them! Not love them on the level of want to be apart of it, but the mystery side of it and learning about them :)
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 1:06 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I'm with ya. I love watching TV shows and reading books about all true crime, including serial offenders.

I have been called macabre. It doesn't bother me.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:49 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• God, I can get myself on never ending google searches over things like that. It will start with one search, lead to another then another then another. EGH! I do it with a lot of things though.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 1:53 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I think it is natural to want to know how people tick especially the ones that do such outrageous stuff. 

Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 2:06 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I'm not obsessed, but I do find it very interesting! Also like the polygamy lifestyles. I'm obsessed with Sister Wives on TLC.

CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 2:59 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• oh yes collinsmommy sister wives is awesome i do like crime shows but thats about it
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 10:15 PM on Apr. 29, 2011