What can I feed my toddler for lunch?

What are some good ideas for my toddler to eat for lunch? I have been feeding him non nutritious foods such as hotdogs, mac and cheese, spaghetti o's and every once and a while give him leftovers from the night before. I need some quick fixins.

abutler1032

Asked by abutler1032 at 1:03 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Just do a sandwhich, and maybe use a cool cookie cutter to make it a fun shape for him?
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 1:05 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Fresh veggies and fruit are great and easy.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:05 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• google "weelicious.com" ...probably wrong spelling, but each day she puts together a lunch meal and gives you a picture of it. she's got recipies too! she's on facebook too! lol
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 1:06 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• cut up rotisserie chicken (I always keep some in the fridge), chicken noodle soup (add canned green beans, canned carrots to it), nutella and banana samwiches.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 1:08 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• my girls love ramen noodles, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, sausage links cooked in BBQ sauce, and usually with green beans of corn or something everynow and again. They get a good balanced meal for supper. Lunch is usually quick and easy. I always keep the fry daddy with grease in it so we will do nuggets or steak fingers somethins.
    jaceyrayesmom

Answer by jaceyrayesmom at 1:27 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• We sometimes do the fast thing too like mac and cheese... but I try to make it packed with good stuff too... I add in corn, broccoli and shredded chicken.
    We also do ravioli... you can make your own or buy frozen... they have some really interesting kinds these days... but we just cook those up add some sauce and they are a hit!
    My son LOVES "tacos" anything in a tortilla shell... so I sneak all kinds of good things into those and they are really fast and easy...
    Banana rolls up are fun and easy- tortilla shell, PB or you could use cream cheese or jelly... a banana... then roll it all up... you can cut it if you like too or let them eat it whole.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 9:52 PM on Apr. 26, 2011