Anyone else sick of the d*** news? adult content

I'm so sick of it! I am so sick of all the dumb stories they're pulling out of their ass now. It's not enough they can't just report events as they unfold, they have to shit all over it too. It's just getting old and immature. I'm seriously considering blocking all the news channels.

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 1:13 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm sick of a celebrity wedding masquerading as news. Does that count?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:13 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• lol Yes. Cause I'm sick of it too. I'm sick of news period.
    Imogine

Comment by Imogine (original poster) at 1:16 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• turn off your tv and find something constructive to do.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 1:32 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Pretty much everything on TV sucks. Networks don't care as much about reporting the news as they do about making money from advertisers.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 1:39 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Only watch for about an hour, after that they start repeating themselves over and over again.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 1:41 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Ummmmm, like what?
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:09 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I stopped watching the news a long time ago. I couldn't stand it growing up...all the adults watching the news CONSTANTLY. I tried to as an adult, and it was just boring. So, I figure, since my husband likes watching it, anything of interest he'll let me know, the rest is just dribble.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 2:21 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

===

It's not about turning off the tv it's about finding news stories that don't involve gossip or bullshit.
    Imogine

Comment by Imogine (original poster) at 2:28 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• That's why a lot of people get their news online. I don't get a lot of my news from TV.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:46 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I get 95% of my news online now, and rarely ever watch the news on TV. It's too time consuming and annoying to have to sit through a bunch of fluff stories I have no interest in only to hear a snippet of something that I would consider important.
    Eek_a_Geek

Answer by Eek_a_Geek at 3:08 PM on Apr. 26, 2011