Hey ladies, what do you think of PASSION PARTIES???

I am a consultant and I just wanted to know have any of you ladies been to a party? Thought of being a consultant? Hosted your own party? How was it? What did you like? What did you hate ?

MyPassionDiva

Asked by MyPassionDiva at 1:20 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm sure they are fun and good for girly parties....not for me though
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 1:22 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Did you have a bad experience or just have never been to one?
    MyPassionDiva

Comment by MyPassionDiva (original poster) at 1:24 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I've only been to pure romance parties, and the girl that has hosted the ones I have been to is a higher up with the company. She is really spunky, funny, personable, not embarrassed, and can kind of sense if someone at the party is shy...and wont pick on them. She also has "sample" tubes of everything to demonstrate or pass around to smell or taste. It definitely helps us know if it is something we want to buy.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 1:26 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I love them! I wanted to be a consultant for Athena's but I just haven't been able to assure that I would have a sitter and such for doing parties...but they are always a good time...do you ever worry that your kids will 'find out' what it is you do? Mine are still quite young but if i do decide to sell I'd like to think that I'll be doing it for a while
    sbenbenek

Answer by sbenbenek at 1:27 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I think they're fun! Especially when the woman giving the party is uninhibited!
    SleepyCupcake

Answer by SleepyCupcake at 1:27 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• There are women out there that are so repressed they need things like these parties to be able to explore new ideas. I had a friend who expressed a desire to purchase something for her own pleasure but had no idea how to go about it. I took her to a store that specialized in what she was looking for. I think she could have benefited from one of these parties very much because she seemed so clueless.
    CallMeAngie

Answer by CallMeAngie at 1:28 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I couldn't sit there at the party i went to.. just not my cup of tea, everyone that stuck around said it was a blast.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 1:30 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I have been to a few in my lifetime, and enjoyed myself to the hilt!!!!plus purchased a few items and surprise hubby with them.

Answer by older at 1:32 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• these kind of parties are almost always fun... my kids are older , but I have a pink toy box that has a combination so they can't see whats inside.
    MyPassionDiva

Comment by MyPassionDiva (original poster) at 1:33 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• You don't have to always attend a party you can order online too. Let me know if you anyone wants to order anything.
    MyPassionDiva

Comment by MyPassionDiva (original poster) at 1:35 PM on Apr. 26, 2011