My breasts hurt adult content

well they are a little sore when you push on them especially my right side ... and the other day i went to take a shower and they were kind of moist and my left nipple have like that white gooey stuff you know when its there when u take your breast pads from breastfeed .... except im not breast feeding my son 18 months old... it just happened a week ago .. im also getting pimples which i never have in my life... this must mean my period is coming soon ? i look at my regular discharge when i pee and sometime there pink dots or im spotting ... i dont think there is a good chance that im pregnant because my dh and i dont really have enough sex we use condoms and the pull out method..we have sex like about 3 to 4 times in a month..yes i know i could be preg but i think for myself thats not the case ... soo idk could this be breast cancer? i dont know what do you guys think?

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 1:27 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Health

• Magic 8 ball says yes.
    SleepyCupcake

Answer by SleepyCupcake at 1:28 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I really don't know. Call your doctor.
    ceciliam

Answer by ceciliam at 1:30 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Could be anything, but not something to mess around with, and clearly you know SOMETHING is off, go to the doctor lady :)
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 1:31 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• If you are having breast tenderness and discharge it's time to call your OB.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 1:33 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Could be hormones are out of control. It happened to me too. Go to your OB. Chances are its fine, but nothing to mess around with.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:58 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I would talk to your doctor. I have that problem and my kids are 10 and 12. But I have had the tubiligation. My doctor said it's too much caffeine. If you drink alot of coffee like I do, then it's possible the reason why they hurt.
    shannon979

Answer by shannon979 at 2:14 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• id see a dr asap, not somethin to play around with
    hfaddis

Answer by hfaddis at 2:10 AM on Apr. 27, 2011