If you had never read........

What you see the Bible saying about homosexuality, how would you feel about it then?

Asked by older at 1:30 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Religious Debate

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • Unfortunately I think people's minds have been too poisoned to even fathom this Older.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 9:46 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• vbruno

animals in nature have homosexual tendencies...like dogs, cats, horses,some wolves have bi-sexual tendencies, rats,mice, and some birds...need i go on?
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 1:40 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I will never understand how some people can have such a narrow view of the world.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:51 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• "And when heterosexual couples CANT get preggo I feel it's natures, or God's way of saying your not meant to have children."

Wow...

No offense, but I just can't agree with you. Many people who couldn't have children are wonderful parents, and so many who can are AWFUL parents who don't even want to be. I believe if God were to interfere with who could or could not produce He would keep those parents who abuse and harm their children from ever having any, rather than denying people who are full of love and a deep desire to parent the chance....
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 1:57 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• "What does is say about it? "

Well that all depends on how you interpret/understand it.... ;)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 1:32 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• "If nature intended 2 men or 2 women to be together then nature would have provided a way for men to get preggo and women to be able to impregnate one another"

Nature, or God?

I believe God HAS given us a way....
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 1:35 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• ok well technically the're not getting each other pregnant then, a man is still needed
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:40 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• And when heterosexual couples CANT get preggo I feel it's natures, or God's way of saying your not meant to have children

and yet there are babies born to drug abusers and alcoholics and people that beat them within an inch of thier lives and this is what? God's way of saying those people should have kids? Sorry but I'm not buying that lame excuse.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:55 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Homosexuality is natural. There is plenty of homosexuality in animals. If you buy a pair of lovebirds or parakeets and they turn out to be the same sex, they will still pair up, take gender rolls, and act just like a pair. I've seen it. It has also been shown that homosexuality in many animals may increase with overpopulation...and we are overpopulated. It makes sense with social animals because then there would be less offspring (which, in the case of overpopulation, would help the ones who ARE there because there's more resources), AND there would be childless members of the family group to provide even more care for the fewer children, again, giving those children a better chance. It only makes sense to me that a species would evolve this way to overcome overpopulation if it produced less offspring but those offspring were given a stronger chance at good health.
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 3:03 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• no, not a penis, but yes a man, sperm dosen't come out of the air
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:44 PM on Apr. 26, 2011