Be honest now. adult content

When you click on a question and you see that it is a mile long do you think fuck that and go to another question?

I do sometimes. I usually think someone will have the patience to read all that.

Bugzmomma

Asked by Bugzmomma at 1:53 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Hahaha Stop outting everyone. Yeah, I do it sometimes. Some questions seem longer than the constitution and are about as interesting.
    CallMeAngie

Answer by CallMeAngie at 1:55 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I will read the first 10 or so lines of long questions. If the longness of it is just fluff and BS trying to justify their bad actions I just more on.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:56 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I am the "fuck that" and leave woman. if they can't take the time to separate the question and explanation forget it. sorry i just can't wrap my brain around all of that without a break
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 1:59 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• lol yep :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:59 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I did until someone asked this question a few weeks back lol I just figure if someone took the time to explain it all they must be sincere in needing advice so I read :)
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 2:00 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• It depends....if it's super long but divided into paragraphs then I may read it but if its just this huge long mass of text and there isnt any paragraphs I skip it....it hurts my eyes to try and read all that huge block of words for some reason lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:01 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Most times.. I am at work so I can take a peek then answer quick but if it takes me 18 minutes to read a question ( yes, I'm a slow reader lol ) then I just don't bother..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:02 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I think it depends on the subject. Some ppl really need to explain thoroughly to get a good answer I think.
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 2:09 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• yeah i tend to pass them over unless the first few sentences seem to lead somewhere juicy then i will totally finish!! haahaa!!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 2:12 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• well you have to consider that they may be that long because the person asking the question doesnt want to expect an answer and then it just doesnt work for them so they explain themselves to a point hoping people will get it.

example : " i DONT want to leave him but he has done this and this and this." but most likely someone always says "leave him and move on." i think this is why people think they need to put their whole lives on one question being asked.

there's sometimes where i will read it and then figure i went through all that trouble to read it, i might as well answer it. Sometimes, yes if there's no spaces or puncutation, i rather not read it all.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:15 PM on Apr. 26, 2011