tubal

everyone keeps asking me if I'm going to get my tubes tied when I hve my baby later this month. They say I thought it was 21 or 3 kids or more. I told them that no that is not that you have to be 21 or at least thats what my dr. tells me. im 19 and this is my third baby. I DONT want anymore. but they wont do it. Am i right or are they?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You know what you want, but they have rules for a reason. How many teen girls say they never want kids, only to change their minds? Not to put you in that same boat, but you've got a lot of life ahead of you and it would suck to have a decision you made now prevent you from having more kids down the road when you're life is different, know what I mean? They've probably had young people do it in the past and regret it, I bet there have even been lawsuits by people saying that they were "too young to be entrusted with such a decision, someone should have stepped in and prevented it".

Stupid lawsuit-happy society. :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:04 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• That didnt answer my ?. But thanks and i KNOW i dont want anymore 3 is enough. I only ever wanted 2 and this one was a surprise. we were using birth control.

But you are right my sister is 26 and had one 2yrs ago she has 3 kids also but now she is regreting gettin it done because her and hubby want more.
    Anonymous

• i thought it was 25yrs old or 3 kids
    Anonymous