Potty training!

im currently 5 months pregnant with my 3rd child! im really wanting to get my son who is 3 potty trained before the new baby comes! my oldest was 4 when he potty trained! he turned 3 in april potty trained in may! it was llike an over night thing like it just clicked for him! im wondering if i should just my 3 yr old do it his self and not push him! (this is what i found out with my first!) ive been really sick with this pregnancy and its hard for me to be consistent!

cortneydmorris

Asked by cortneydmorris at 1:56 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• If you would like to "push" your child to PT. I would suggest to first look for signs that would indicate that your child is ready such as when he wakes up in the morning his diaper is dry, or he spends the day pulling out his diaper, etc. I'm sure moms here have other tips to share.
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 2:17 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• well you could at least try it and see how it goes maybe you wont need to push him maybe hes ready and you just havent tried i potty train mine at 2 and only had a problem with my oldest which i actually started before 2
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 9:05 AM on Apr. 27, 2011