Lots of pressure....

I am almost 34wks... I have alot of pressure in my abdomen. When I stand up it gets worse and there are shooting pains that go through my vagina (one was bad enough earlier it brought tears to my eyes.) Any ideas?? Call the doc?? Plus I am just outright MISERABLE!!! Oh yea having a bunch of diaherra today as well don't know if it is related but you never know?!
Thanks
Shawna

Babyclark08

Asked by Babyclark08 at 3:01 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Call the doc if you're worried, you have nothing to lose by doing that! You're always better safe than sorry! Good luck!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:12 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I am 33wks and have the same thing minus diaherra....i have been havin pressure for about 2wks now. and the pains for about a wk. I was at the doc yesterday and they said that it was normal and unless the pains got to were you were in HORRIBLE pain all the time then not to worry just try to take warm baths and take tylenol. I hate it when they say that. Exspecailly ones that have NEVER been pregnant.
    Anonymous

• Well this is my first pregnancy to go this far so... it worries me... but my doc is the number one doc in my area and is SUPER busy... if I call him now it will be five before I hear anything back
    Babyclark08

Answer by Babyclark08 at 3:25 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• well if you are worried call at least he will be able to calm your fears. or call L&D they could tell you if you should worry.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 3:27 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• pressure is normal because the baby is growing an dropping down into the pelvis. i even get pelvic pressure when im sitting or lying down... pregnant women can go between constipation and dirrhea like in a matter of days, its just cuz ur digestion is outta wack cuz theres a baby taking over ur body lol u could call ur doctor if ur worried but it sounds normal to me
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 3:55 PM on Dec. 3, 2008