Do you have to have another csection after having before?

i want to have a baby naturally

Patience909

Asked by Patience909 at 3:02 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• no you dont.. i had an emergency c-section my first and delievered vaginally my second. I guess most of the time they want you to have another one because of scare tissue in the uterus can rip open and cause bleeding, but i am not sure talk to your doctor for sure.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 3:08 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Depending on the CUT i suppose,

I cant go V-BAC because i have a classical cut, straight down my tummy

Other women who get bikini cuts can alot more than the classical cuts,

my cousin had a classical as well and she was prego with her second and she tried a vbac,
    she ripped open her old scar from the contractions and pushing and put her in the c-section anyway,

but i dont see why not if you dont have that kind of cut its not common anymore,
    mine was just an emergency
    Anonymous

• Some do, some don't. Your doctor should have told you what was done with your first and whether or not you can attempt a VBAC. They'll probably discuss it with you at length during your second pregnancy, though!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:10 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• depend on the reason. I have to because I have not spaced my kids out far enough and because I cant dilate. I have tried twice for natural births one was going to be a VBAC but i was unsuccessful. I want to give birth natural too. i hope you get too... GOOD LUCK.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 3:10 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Sure! I had a VBAC after 2 c-sectins.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 4:43 PM on Dec. 3, 2008