What could i study at home?

I have been watching alot of shows lately... one of them being "Bones". I am 25 years old and a stay at home mom right now (haven't worked in over a year now). I want something to study on my free time for now and maybe later pick it up to do something with it. Maybe make a career out of it. I dont like alot of things. I am really into vampires but i dont think i can make a career out of that. I thought of trying to study some religions (since i am not really religious) and/or natural health stuff. I dont want to put much money into doing this since i might not like it or not want to make it a career later. Any suggestions or advice at all would be appreciated. Thanks!

KrystiG

Asked by KrystiG at 2:18 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• google some online classes and see if anything offered interests you.
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 2:25 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• You know what? If you like fictional characters you could see about writing books : )
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 2:30 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Maybe meleleuca since you like natural stuff as far as too expensive , not sure.
    Anonymous

• What about studying the effects of at home remedies, you know things that you can use around your house as cleansing products, or to cure ailments, once you have a pretty good list, you can write it down into a book and publish it! Also, if you are into the whole vampire thing, perhaps writing a book would be an appropriate choice. I got a bachelor's degree in accounting online, of course, that would require quite an expense. You could also take up a foreign language. I live in cajun country and cajun french is a dying language here, so they even offer people grants to be able to study the language to keep it alive. Hope some of those ideas helped!
    khebert

Answer by khebert at 12:29 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• If you want to study religions let me know! I can recommend some books on some religions!
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 11:49 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• photography
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 10:14 PM on Apr. 29, 2011